Following CDC guidelines for distancing can be major a challenge in todays classrooms. That’s why, now more than ever, the size of classroom displays are critical for success. Epson’s newest BrightLink interactive laser projectors can project images up to and over 100″ diagonal, which offer up to 75 percent more space than a 75″ classroom display. Maintenance free with 20,000-hour laser light engines, these bright, feature rich projectors can be used as a classrooms primary display guaranteeing every student can view the teachers content.
For a limited time, purchase a new BrightLink Laser projector at 50% off Brighter Futures Pricing:
Eligible Hardware Models:
- BrightLink 725Wi – Brighter Futures Price $1,690 – Discounted Price $845
- 4000 lumens, WXGA resolution, 16:10 – 100″ diagonal image size, 20,000 hour laser light source
- BrightLink 735Fi – Brighter Futures Price $1,990 – Discounted Price $995
- 3600 lumens, Full HD 1080p resolution, 16:9 image up to 100″, and 16:6 ultra-wide image size up to 110″, 20,000 hour laser light source
- BrightLink 1485Fi – Brighter Futures Price $2,850 – Discounted Price $1,425
- 3600 lumens, Full HD 1080p resolution, 16:9 image up to 100″, and 16:6 super-wide image size up to 120″, 20,000 hour laser light source
*Restriction is one per customer. Program runs through 3/31/21
Studies on overall comprehension have been done as it relates to displayed content in the classroom. Please download the following document for guidance and recommendations on screen sizing.
Epson projectors are a reliable solution that help educators easily integrate traditional or digital teaching. Plus, under the CARES Act, Epson projectors qualify for funding included in the package’s K-12 relief fund, making them a smart and affordable choice for traditional and hybrid classrooms.